Career Momentum is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Communications Office Assistant.
- Maintain and create digital content for website and social media platforms, including basic graphics support.
- Serve as lead appointment scheduler for 4 consultants operating in two locations.
- Complete standard office administrative tasks including general email correspondence, monthly reports, and database management. Must have a keen understanding of Microsoft suite of products, familiarity with a CRM system is a plus.
- Provide standard sales support. Ability to maintain promotional materials and have the ability to speak confidently about products and services.
- General reception tasks including answering phones, greeting clients and supporting colleagues as needed.
We offer a flexible work schedule around your busy life. Interested candidates may contact Cory, Erickson via email: email@example.com.